At Ember Lab, you will have the opportunity to work in a small team environment where you can make a critical impact on a unique project.
Ember Lab is looking for a passionate Junior to Intermediate Level Designer for an action adventure game. You will work with other experienced designers to create exciting and engaging experiences for players.
- Showcase story and emotion through design and level layout.
- Work with design team to plan and implement level layouts.
- Construct puzzles and enemy encounters that showcase our game mechanics.
- Script and implement gameplay events.
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, and programmers.
- Playtest and iterate upon your work.
- Collaborates well with the team and welcomes constructive criticism.
- An eye for art composition and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills across disciplines to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience with UE4.
- Be self-motivated and work collaboratively in a small studio environment.
- Able to produce clear documentation.
- Passion for action adventure games, an interest in film and anime.
- Proficiency with 3D software (e.g. Maya).
- Programming or Blueprint experience.
- A playable 3D level as a portfolio piece.
- Lighting experience.
- Set Dressing experience.
(Intermediate Level Designer) 3+ years experience in level design and shipped titles.
This will be a contract position with the opportunity for full time employment.
Please send resumes to contact [at] emberlab [dot] com.